Booking a ProHides Photographic Hide indicates a complete and unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- ProHides and Helen Browning’s Organic accepts no responsibility for any damage or theft to personal property whilst using any Photographic Hide or parking facilities.
- ProHides and Helen Browning’s Organic accepts no responsibility or liability for personal accident and or injury.
- ProHides Photographic Hides are situated on a working farm. Extreme care should be taken at all times when outside. Fields contain livestock and farm machinery is constantly in use.
- Periodically, and at the sole discretion of Elliott Neep, these terms and conditions may change.
ProHides Photographic Hide Bookings
- Booking a ProHides Photographic Hide is made in good faith and in the understanding that this is wildlife. There are no controlled conditions.
- ProHides will not guarantee the presence of wild animals in the vicinity of the hide.
- Payment for using a ProHides Photographic Hide, must be made in full, prior to arrival.
- Completed bookings are non-refundable.
- In cases where ProHides is aware of current or potential disruption to hide activity, clients will be offered a refund or rescheduling of their booking.
ProHides Photographic Hide Restrictions
- In booking a ProHides Photographic Hide, clients agree to remain in the hide at all times, unless specifically instructed to leave or are escorted.
- Photography is only permitted from within a ProHides Photographic Hide.
- Clients found outside ProHides Photographic Hide will be immediately escorted from the premises and barred from future use of ProHides Photographic Hides.
- Clients found outside a ProHides Photographic Hide for Schedule I protected species will be immediately escorted from the premises, barred from future use of ProHides Photographic Hides, reported to Natural England, the RSPCA and the Police for violation of the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 as amended by the Environmental Protection Act 1990. It is an offence to intentionally disturb any of these species during the breeding season without a valid licence.
- All use of callers, sound recording playbacks, and mimicry devices are strictly prohibited. All clients found using these methods will be immediately escorted from the premises, barred from future use of ProHides Photographic Hides. In any instance involving Schedule I Protected Species, all clients will reported to Natural England, the RSPCA and the Police for violation of the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 as amended by the Environmental Protection Act 1990. It is an offence to intentionally disturb any of these species during the breeding season without a valid licence.
- Hidden trail cameras monitor the hides and activity outside the hides at all times and will be used to support actions undertaken in clause 3, 4, 5 above.
- Smoking inside a ProHides Photographic Hide is strictly prohibited.
- Clients are requested not to urinate or defecate around the hides.
ProHides Photographic Hide Cancellations
- Cancellation of a booking must be made in writing via email to email@example.com.
- Cancellation of a booking must be submitted at least fourteen (14) days prior to the booking date.
- Cancellation of a booking submitted within fourteen (14) days of the booking date are 100% non-refundable.
ProHides Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- ProHides gift vouchers can be used when booking any available hide or workshop, when booking online at www.prohides.com.
- ProHides gift vouchers are not valid for accommodation reservations.
- ProHides gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or any other substitute.
- If the value of the hide bookings total less than the value of the gift voucher, any balance will remain as a credit to redeem against subsequent future bookings.
- Who making a booking using ProHides gift vouchers, you will be required to enter the serial number of the voucher. Voucher codes are registered on the ProHides system and can only be used once.
- If your gift vouchers become accidentally damaged, please email ProHides.
- ProHides reserve the right to refuse gift vouchers which are deemed to be duplicated or which otherwise are suspected to be fraudulent.
- ProHides reserve the right to amend the gift voucher terms and conditions from time to time, where it is considered reasonable and necessary to do so.
All digital content on this website are Copyright © 2013-2017 by Elliott Neep, all rights are reserved. Any unauthorised reproduction is strictly prohibited. See copyright below for more detail. Any and all usage is made under the following terms and conditions. The use of any content, whether authorised or not, indicates a complete and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Any reproduction of any image, video, or digital file, may only be made on payment of a licence or usage fee. This licence or usage fee must be agreed in advance and express permission granted before any reproduction. Visit elliottneep.com for more information searchable stock library.
- Elliott Neep offers: Royalty Free licenses, where the fee is set depending on image dimensions; Rights Managed licences, where the fee is set depending on the usage, and territory of that usage. The licence fee for any image is based upon the standard FotoQuote image price calculator, and Elliott Neep will match any price given by this calculator, subject to clause 3 below, and subject to the terms and condition contained here within.
- Where an image has a particular uniqueness and rarity value, exclusivity or a potential higher value for any reason, then Elliott Neep reserves the right to charge a higher licence fee than that set out in clause 2, depending on, but not limited to, prevailing market forces, and solely at his own discretion.
- No discussions into any variations on the above prices, re-use fees, or any volume, multiple use or re-use discounts will be entered into retrospectively, or once an image has been reproduced.
- The right to a credit is asserted In accordance with the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1998, and every image reproduction must be adequately credited in either of the following formats: © Elliott Neep; © Elliott Neep / elliottneep.com; © elliottneep.com. Should a client wish to reproduce any image without credit, then this may be granted in advance at the sole discretion of Elliott Neep, but at a usage fee equivalent to the agreed licence fee +100%. Should any image be reproduced without an adequate credit, and without prior express agreement from Elliott Neep, then the usage fee will be equivalent to licence fee +150%. Should any image be credited to anyone else, with the intent to claim credit for any image, or to deceive as to the provenance of any image, then the usage fee will be subject to a surcharge equivalent to licence fee +400%.
- Any digital copies of any image must be deleted immediately, once any reproduction has first been made.
- Should the metadata of any digital image file be removed, deleted, or edited in any way then the usage fee will be subject to a usage fee equivalent to licence fee +100%. This includes, but is not limited to any digital or web reproduction, or any local or internal copy of any digital image held subject to the provisions of clause 6 above.
- Elliott Neep asserts all of his Moral Rights in accordance with the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1998. This includes, but is not limited to the right to object to derogatory treatment of any image or body of images. The right to object to derogatory treatment includes, but is not limited to the absolute right to decide where his work is reproduced. At his sole discretion, Elliott Neep may refuse the right for any reproduction of his images, for any reason, where in his opinion, that reproduction may be deemed to imply an endorsement of, or link with any product, opinion or political view.
- Further to clause 8 above, the right to object to derogatory treatment includes, but is not limited to the absolute right to object to the alteration or editing of any image. Consequently, no alteration or editing of any image, other than cropping for publication, may be carried out without Elliott Neep’s express permission. At his sole discretion Elliott Neep may waive this right for a usage fee equivalent to licence fee +300%
- For the avoidance of doubt, any usage fees accrued under clauses 5 to 9 are accumulative, and each and every clause that applies will be applied in the order they appear here to each and every image use.
- Any usage or licence fee applied to any unauthorised use of any image does not necessarily grant any rights for any continued usage of that image. Elliott Neep, at his sole discretion, reserves the right to charge a usage fee for any usage to date, and then also demand the immediate removal or deletion of any image, or the recall destruction of any publication including, but not limited to any brochures, leaflets magazines or advertisements. Elliott Neep will not be liable for any losses incurred through the enforcement of this clause in any way, and this clause does not limit or affect any of the conditions set out in this agreement.
- Any image is used at your own risk. No warranty is offered or given or implied for any losses or costs of any nature, incurred by the usage of any image. This includes the costs, actions or losses of any third-party for any reason whatsoever.
- By using any image, in any way, whether authorised or unauthorised, the user warrants and agrees to indemnify Elliott Neep for any loss or damages, of any nature, incurred through the reproduction of that image. This includes, but is not limited to loss of reputation, loss of future work, any conflict with existing or potential image licences or existing or potential exclusivity or the costs, actions or losses of any third-party for any reason whatsoever.
- From time to time, and at the sole discretion of Elliott Neep, these terms and conditions may change. The conditions that apply to any authorised use will be those in place at the time that the licence was granted. The continued use of any unauthorised image, indicates an acceptance of any revised terms and conditions, which will apply to the entire duration of any use.